|Job Ref:||204598357||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||St Helens||Address:||Post Code:||PO33||Salary:||£13.50 - £14/hour £14/hr + Shift allowance||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
Are you happy to work shifts? Are you a 16th/17th edition qualified Electrical Engineer? Do you have experience of working in a food/manufacturing environment? |
If so, this could be the right role for you...
Based in Merseyside, my client is seeking an Electrical Shift Engineer to work 6-2, 2-10, 10-6 on a range of food and packaging machinery where your PLC and electrical fault finding skills will be utilised daily.
Ideally you will have experience with single phase and three phase motors and inverters, sensors, level probes and low voltage circuits.
Daily duties will include shift handovers, machine checking, PPM, and responding to breakdowns on shift. It will be required that you have an input to the team where continuous improvement is concerned and assist in the process of machinery and plant modifications.
- Ability to read and work with electrical drawings for the purpose of fault finding
- Excellent practical and trouble shooting skills
- Positive 'can do' attitude and flexibility to working practices
- To be focused and have a desire to succeed
- Must be able to work as part of a team / own initiative
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
For this role you will be paid an hourly rate of £14/hour plus a shift allowance of +12% for afternoons & +20% for nights