|Job Ref:||204598317||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Frome||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£32000 - £36500/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:11|
Are you an experienced Process & Plant Engineer?|
Have you gained this experience within a FMCG environment?
Are you able to work on a rotating shift basis, covering both night and day shifts?
If you can answer "Yes" to the above three questions, then I woudl very much liek to hear from you!
A well established European organisation is looking to recruit an experienced Process & Plant Engineer.
* To have overall responsibility for maintaining efficient operation of the process and plant equipment.
* To ensure that other then planned downtime the processing plant is available and running at optimum levels at all times.
* To be proactive in meeting site requirements by reducing process waste and minimizing utility usage in the process area.
* To ensure that the product the the company produce is of the highest standard.
Duties will include;-
* Attend Plant and Process breakdowns efficiently and provide effective measures to ensure issues are resolved.
* Use continuous improvement techniques and best practice to improve machine efficiencies.
* Deliver and develop effective re-active maintenance, repairs and improvements.
* Generate and complete work orders, ensuring they are completed.
* Work with Departmental leaders and other staff to improve the reliability and effectiveness of the factory machinery.
* Take a lead role in emergency situation.
* Support and achieve the Engineering KPI's.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience;-
* Multi-skilled Engineer
* Fully qualified Engineer; minimum of City & Guilds level but ideally HNC or equivalent
* Experience of working in a FMCG environment
* Experience of maintaining automated process plant equipment
* Hands on experience of fault finding
* Some supervisory experience an advantage
* Understanding of Health & Safety and legislation requirements