|Job Ref:||204598152||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:10|
A great opportunity has come up for a talented and ambitious M&E CAD Technician to join a busy M&E team within a Medium Sized Design Consultancy based in London. If you are speciliased within Building Services please review the position and apply for the role.|
Our client is a Top Building Services Engineering Consultancy and this vacancy has come available due to the expansion of the Company. You will be working with a team that includes architects and engineers working together on a broad range of projects.
As M&E CAD Technician you will have the following responsibilities:
* Direct responsibility for the quality of CAD data produced.
* Adhere to the company's CAD standards.
* Plot drawings using the companies printing facility.
* Liaise with the CAD Manager and project team for any CAD related issues.
* Liaising with lead project engineer and project team.
* Store CAD files correctly in the project Document Management System.
* Assist the team to issuing the drawings in electronic or hard copies.
Qualifications and Skill:
As a successful candidate you will join the team as a permanent member of staff and be part of a friendly and creative team.
* Good knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical building services.
* Appropriate knowledge and experience of AutoCAD 2D operation and drawing standards.
* Fair knowledge of MEP REVIT and 3D CADDUCT. (Future in-house training will be provided)
* Knowledge of UK Standards and Specifications.
* Innovative ability to resolve CAD problems and issues.
* Knowledge of Electronic document management system.
The successful candidate must have a passion for building engineering and prove the ability to work in a team to achieve fantastic results.
Reward and Benefits:
This position comes with a competitive salary and clear career progression within the industry.
If you have any questions about the role please contact Kate Murrells at BSV Recruitment