|Job Ref:||204597695||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Southern Counties||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:09|
A leading independent Lift Company is recruiting for a Lift Repair Engineer for the Southern Counties region
Working throughout the Southern Counties area, the successful applicant will be qualified and fully responsible for carrying out minor and major repairs on all types and manufacture of lifts.
- Carry out minor repair work on all types of Lift equipment
- Train and supervise the Mate/Apprentice who will be with you
- You will need to be able to carry out your duties to a high standard, ready for testing with minimal supervision
- Ensure a high standard of quality, delivery of service, and customer care is maintained.
- Cooperate in all matters of health, safety & environment and productive working.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ideally be qualified to a minimum NVQ level 3
- Have experience in the repair of package lifts (experience of electrical engineering would be desirable)
- Computer knowledge is an advantage as you will be required to use the Remote Engineering System
- Good customer service and communication skills are essential
- Comfortable working on their own, managing their own time
- Must have a full driving license