|Job Ref:||204597613||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lanarkshire||City:||North Lanarkshire||Address:||Salary:||£25155/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:20|
Our Motherwell based Client is currently looking for Service Engineers to join their team on a permanent basis. |
The Service Engineer must have an electrical and mechanical background with experience of working on hydraulic equipment, experience of access platforms desirable.
Service Engineer duties will include the following:
* Timesheets completed and filed in a timely manner.
* Paperwork fully completed promptly i.e. Jobsheets / Breakdown &PDI's.
* Good communication with hire desk / foreman.
* HSE responsibilities adhering to Kimberly Safety Risk Assessments and Sign off
* Service Work Instructions (SWIs) adherence, auctioning& monitoring.
* Housekeeping ensuring the Engineering depot Areas are clean, tidy and everything is in its place (5S Style).
* Deliver good Customer Service internally and externally.
* Daily PDI checks and adherence to quality standards.
* PPE Pride.
* Work wear presentation.
* Adherence to company policy handbook.
* Keep Company Vehicles clean, tidy and presentable