|Job Ref:||204597505||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ilkeston||Address:||Post Code:||DE7||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:09|
I have an exciting opportunity for a Heavy plant fitter to join my client who are a leading recycling company.|
The ideal candidate will have experiece working wthin a Heavy plant enviroment, whether that is in waste, heavy engineering or quarrys.
* To plan and carry out all required maintenance tasks on process and associated equipment.
* Hands on maintenance and engineering works on all equipment
* To provide technical support for operations. This will involve fault elimination, problem solving and taking ownership of engineering downtime.
* Stock management for key equipment, spare stock levels and process consumables.
* Responsible for undertaking planned maintenance and breakdown repairs to maximise plant utilisation.
* Knowledge of mechanical and plant engineering.
* Ability to demonstrate understanding of mechanical processes, and maintenance and repair.
* Hands on experience of maintenance and engineering works in a heavy process plant.
The role will be working within a busy site and could involve some elements of out door work.
Hours of work are monday to Friday 7am-5pm.
If you feel you may be suitable then please contact Nicole Cooling.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency