|Job Ref:||204597486||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum +call out & benefits||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:09|
A leading independent Lift Company is recruiting for a Lift Engineer for the North Hampshire region.
The successful applicant will be responsible for minor repair and maintenance of the full range of lifts - passenger & escalator products within Commercial premises, Retail premises and Privately owned/ Council owned care homes.
- Responsible for delivering a high standard of quality whilst maintaining excellent customer care
- Attend maintenance and call out visits on lifts to include passenger & escalator products
- Carry out minor repair work on all types of lift equipment
- Cooperate in all matters of health, safety & environment and productive working.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ideally be qualified to a minimum NVQ level 3 or equivalent (J Modules)
- Preferably have experience in the maintenance/call out on all types and manufactures equipment.
- Some computer knowledge is an advantage as you will be required to use the Remote Engineering System
- Good customer service skills are essential
- The ideal candidate must be capable to work on their own with minimal supervision
- Must have a full driving license