|Job Ref:||204597467||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dewsbury||Address:||Post Code:||WF12||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:09|
Senior Project Manager
Managing the day to day running of a project to ensure completion in a timely and cost effective manner.
• To plan, resource and execute project specific requirements, ensuring projects are carried out with scheduled labour, to appropriate time scales, closely monitoring costs to ensure financial targets are achieved.
• Manage health & safety requirements for specific project; ensuring H & S legislation is adhered to on projects as detailed by H&S Manager.
• Ensure customer satisfaction, from initial customer specification brief to daily correspondence & handover documentation.
• Communicate with internal teams ensuring relationships are developed & maintained.
• Feedback learnings from the project to the wider team and senior management on completion of project.
• Have a commercial awareness of liquidated damages and contractual implications considering these at all times when managing the project, escalating concerns before issues arise.
Skills and Knowledge
• Strong organisational skills
• Good analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent computer skills
• Able to think strategically and creatively
• High level of presentation skills
• Excellent understanding of customer service
• Ability to prioritise and delegate workloads effectively
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Microsoft project and Outlook.
• Use of Databases
Relevant Experience & Qualifications
• Experience in chemical plant installation to include steel work, vessels, pipework and associated equipment
Experience in the water treatment industry
• Experience of working at senior management level.
• Health and Safety qualifications eg; CSCS, Safety Passport, NEBOSH
• Energy and enthusiasm
• Able to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
• Conscientious and good attention to detail
• Flexible, adaptable with a confident manner
• Calm and reliable
• Good team player
• Valid full driving license
Adaptability, Ambition, Building trust, Commercial thinking, Customer focused
Delivering performance, Executing Strategy, Innovative/creative thinking
Leading and motivating others, Loyalty, Passion and drive, Planning and organizing, Reliability