|Job Ref:||204597278||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Harrogate||Address:||Post Code:||HG1||Salary:||£10.70/hour Premium Overtime, Free Parking||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:22|
Job role: Bench Fitter / Solderer|
Pay: £10.70 per hour
Type: Temp to perm
I am recruiting on behalf of a prestigious based in the Harrogate area for an experienced Bench fitter with ability to also undertake soldering, deburring and assembly work. In return my client can offer stability, excellent working environment and further training and development.
Duties to include:
* To use a wide range of hand tools, power tools, and abrasive materials to professionally and accurately hand finish parts.
* Producing laser electrodes by assembling, heating and soldering. Preparing copper tubes by cutting, bending and straightening and preparing aluminium plates and deburring them.
* Previous bench fitting experience
* Ability to solder
* Must have deburring experience
* Assembly ability, electrical assembly experience would be beneficial
To apply for this Bench Fitter position please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration Or contact Jordan Kellett at E3R on (Apply online only).
Keywords: Bench fitter, bench fitting, soldering, solderer, deburrer, deburring, fitter, Harrogate, Knaresborough, York, Wetherby