|Job Ref:||204597241||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Kirkby in Ashfield||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:09|
My client is an established precision engineering company producing components for various industry sectors including packaging, printing and labelling industry which also includes product identification and traceability solutions.|
My client is currently looking for an experienced and well-rounded Haas 5th Axis Programmer/Setter/Operator due to growth.
As the successful Haas Programmer/Setter/Operator you will be reporting to the Engineering Manager.
• Experience of setting and operating 3, 4 and 5 Axis CNC milling machines with Fanuc Haas controls offline programming using Featurecam would be beneficial.
• Tool Setting including the setting of tool offsets and geometries
• Able to produce conforming first offs to drawing and planning requirements
• Verification of machined features by use of manual measuring equipment such as trimos, tesa, verniers, calipers, micrometers, slips, plug and screw gauges
• Be able to read and work from engineering drawings
• Be flexible in order to work individually and/or as part of a team
Hours of Work:
• 40hrs per week
• 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday
• 7:30am to 1:30pm Friday