|Job Ref:||204597067||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£27000 - £39000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:08|
Currently seeking a Civil Engineer, with 2 years' + residential drainage experience for a small practice in the Buckinghamshire area. |
Necessary attributes required:
- Minimum 2.1 BEng in a Civil or Structural Engineering.
- At least 2 years' UK design consultancy experience.
- Exposure to and experience in drainage design, including foul water and surface water drainage.
- Experience of working on residential developments.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Flood Risk Assessments.
- 2D / 3D drafting proficiency.
For more information regarding this position, please contact Ciaran on (Apply online only)