|Job Ref:||204597052||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol (PO Boxes)||Address:||Salary:||£1.00 - £100000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:15|
ITAR implications - completed form required |
No credit check will be required for this position
An Engineer is required to deliver multiple Customer deadlines for JBIII, S80 and Successor.
* The Engineer will be part of a team responsible for the delivery of naval hydraulic/pneumatic design solutions, specifically within weapon launch systems for submarine application.
* Working within the WLS design team, led by the WLP & MC Design Manager creating system systems designs and component/supplier selections for WLS.
* Ensuring that designs are compliant to requirements including setting to work on submarines.
* Ensuring common design approach and maximum commonalities of systems/components within new product design.
* Checking and approving design documentation, drawings, calculations and supporting formal design reviews.
Required Experience /Qualification /Attributes:
* Advanced 3D CAD system user; NX4 or higher preferred.
* Ideally degree qualified (BEng or BSc) in Mechanical Engineering.
* Experience of hydraulic/pneumatic and Fluid power systems in a practical application would be
* Holds Incorporated or Chartered Engineer Status.
* A defence or marine background would be desirable.
* Eligible for SC clearance or has held SC clearance