|Job Ref:||204596970||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Tewkesbury||Address:||Post Code:||GL20||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:22|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Print Industry|
6-2 / 2-10 Mon - Fri
£32,000 - £35,000 DOE
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer with a Multi Skilled background to work for a Global Printing Company, providing Packaging solutions Worldwide and employing 10,000 people Worldwide.
We need an enthusiastic Maintenance Engineer to perform planned maintenance on print and print related machinery, respond to break downs and requests for repair work.
You should have a flexible and conscientious approach to work. Be able to work under pressure and function as part of a team. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong communication and inter-personal skills, self-motivation, a keen eye for detail with vision to promote best practice.
In return an attractive salary £32,000 - £35,000PA depending on experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
* Perform planned maintenance on print and print related machinery
* Respond to breakdowns and requests for work in a timely manner
* Record all engineering activities carried out by use of the Cworks including spare parts ordering and booking in.
* Liaise with the on site Management team regarding 'spares' and other equipment ordering
* Reliability of machinery and therefore production output
* Maintaining all plant on site including ancillary equipment
* Promote and provide training on best practice
* Improve up time to agreed KPI's
* Health and safety conscious and aware of contractor protocols
Knowledge, skills and experience include:
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in electrical and mechanical engineering
* Able to demonstrate a background delivering successful maintenance projects
* Print machine experience an advantage
* Recognised technical qualifications (e.g. City & Guilds)
* An understanding of best practice and examples of implementation
If you meet the above criteria, please forward your CV to Louise at Manucommrecruitment.
This role is easily commutable from Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Evesham, Bristol, Hereford, Stratford upon Avon, Upton upon Severn areas
Keywords - Multi Skilled Engineer, MS Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Technician, Maintenance Technician, Shift Engineer, Electrical bias Maintenance Engineer