|Job Ref:||204596953||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bridgwater||Address:||Post Code:||TA6||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:22|
Engineering Account Manager |
This position is perfect for someone with a background in machining / fabrication who is interested in using their experience out into the field to provide clients with quotations for work orders.
This is a cracking firm to work for in Bridgwater, they offer a great atmosphere, an experienced local leadership team who have a strong sense of direction for the business as well as clear defined structure for career development; this firm is truly a diamond in the rough when it comes to Engineering.
Working across the South-West on behalf of my client you will be servicing existing customers, providing them with accurate and detailed quotations for Machined and/or Fabricated work orders.
Acting as the link between the client and customer, you will be accountable for ensuring a strong relationship is built and all requests met.
As necessary you will be required to use CAD / Solidworks to draft the work required - this can be trained if needed.
To be considered you must have
* Machining & Fabrication experience/background
* Have experience or an understanding of quoting for work related to Machining and/or Fabrication
* Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport with ease
* Experienced user of CAD packages (advantageous)
* Full, clean UK driving license
* Days, Full-time Monday to Friday
* Salary Negotiable depending on experience
* Further training & development opportunities
* Job security