|Job Ref:||204596929||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£38000 - £45000/annum Car and benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:15|
Commissioning Engineer (Building Management Systems)|
Reference - CS7661
For than 20 years this multi-award winning firm have been offering expert BMS solutions to their clients across the UK. This company specialises in the the design, installation and maintenance of bespoke Building Management Systems working with Trend, Siemens and Tridium technologies.
As a BMS Commissioning Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing the installation of Building Management Systems at a variety of clients across London and the South East. You will need to be comfortable writing/manipulating Trend software, graphics and strategy and an additional system (in particular Siemens or Trend) would be advantageous.
- Qualified with a HNC/ONC or equivalent in electrical engineering
- Exceptional technical knowledge of BMS (Building Management Systems) and HVAC engineering principles
- Expert knowledge of the commissioning of building control systems
- Qualified with Trend technologies
- Able to write/manipulate Trend software, strategy and graphics
- Knowledge additional systems (such as Siemens and Tridium) would be advantageous
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
You will be hardworking and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working. The successful applicant will have a "can do" attitude with exceptional customer care skills, taking pride in the quality of their work. Delivering service excellence is the key to this role.
- Highly competitive salary
- Company Car
- Additional benefits
- Opportunity to work for an award winning industry leader