|Job Ref:||204596840||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£0 - £31660/annum Van + Excellent company benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
Mobile Electrical Engineer |
Location: Watford/ Hertfordshire
Employment type: Permanent, full time
Salary: Up to £31,660 + van + excellent package - On call 1 in 4 weekends with additional on call allowance
Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
My client is seeking a mobile Engineering Technician with an Electrical bias to support the Facilities Service Manager across Watford Area. You will provide planned and reactive maintenance service to engineering systems within buildings. You will be expected to carry out maintenance, fault finding and repair on electrical equipment and systems as directed by the Facilities Manager.
Example of Responsibilities:
* Maintain electrical equipment and assist with all other PPM routines on site
* Diagnose faults on electrical equipment and repair where necessary
* Conduct risk assessments for reactive and pre-planned maintenance to ensure safe working practice
My client is a leading national facilities management company. With an ever expanding portfolio of buildings this is a great place to develop your career.
* Must have completed an apprenticeship or an equivalent formal training programme in electrical installation and maintenance that includes sufficient relevant practical experience to enable assessment as electrically competent.
* Must hold a City and Guilds level 3 technical certificate or equivalent in an electrical discipline.
* Must hold a City and Guilds 2382 Level 3 certificate in the requirements for electrical installations BS 7671 (17th Edition) or equivalent. Note: in exceptional cases an applicant who does not hold C&G 2382 or equivalent may be considered for a ET (elec) role provided that the qualification is obtained within 3 months from date of appointment.
* Full UK driving licence.
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. MNB Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process