|Job Ref:||204596690||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Shropshire||Address:||Post Code:||SY9||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:22|
The Ultimate Engineering Challenge awaits you!|
Due to continual growth my client is recruiting a Lead Software Engineer at a leading automation and drives organisation in the Shropshire area.
As a Lead Software Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
• Attends with the Project/Service Manager to the internal kick off meeting
• Be aware about all the technical information delivered during pre-sales and proposal stage
• Schedule and assign relevant tasks according with the contractual obligations and customer's expectations
• Cooperate with Hardware (HW) development department during HW architecture design
• Provides value added engineering solutions to meet technical specification requirements and customer's expectations
• Design the SW according with the applicable standards and regulations
• Write the program codes using suitable software development platforms
• Test the program codes using suitable SW tools or installing the same program codes in the project's equipment
• Actively contribute to standardization process
• Maintains effective communication and working relationships with customer's technical department and other project team members
• Attend to Factory Acceptance Test as per contractual obligations -if needed.
• Prepares the SW related documentation as per quality management system and contractual obligations
• Prepares the training documentation for users (i.e. field engineers and customer)
As a Lead Software Engineer you will have the following experience;
• University Degree in specialization (Automation, Electrical, Control Engineering).
• 2 years' experience as software developer in automation systems and applications
• Strong technical background in Drives, Motors and Automation
• Develop application software and control methods using the CodeSys IEC61131 programming tool.
• A working knowledge of SyPTPro and Microsoft Projects would be advantageous
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
For more information contact Reece Flood on +44 (0) (Apply online only) / (Apply online only)
Please visit our website for a full list of vacancies.
All applications for this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Resource Consultants are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits at this time