|Job Ref:||204596661||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:22|
Recruit Mint are working in partnership with an engineering and manufacturing business based in Huntingdon who are continuing their impressive growth plans for the near and distant future. We are searching for a Quality & Environment Manager for a 12 month placement within their operation.|
To add value to the business by transitioning and developing a quality and environment management system to the latest revision, with the appropriate infrastructure, processes and procedures necessary to maintain current external certification and compliance with regulations whilst promoting and sustaining a continuous improvement culture.
Key responsibilities and tasks
* Lead the transition and development of integrated management systems based on the requirements of BSEN 9100:2016, ISO9001:2015, ISO17025 & ISO14001:2015.
* Be conversant with and assume proper responsibility for the implementation of the company's health, safety, quality and environmental policies and all other company policies, rules and arrangements, demonstrating a responsible attitude to fellow employees, customers and suppliers of the company, leading by example and taking appropriate action where required
* Maintenance and timely implementation of integrated business auditing programme (including quality and environment)
* Provide ad hoc assistance in the review, preparation, etc. of company processes, procedures and work instructions
* Lead root cause analysis of preventative and corrective actions, ensuring their effectiveness and satisfactory completion.
* Maintain the defect system including coding whilst leading investigation and report generation
* Maintain the Certificate of Conformances/Origin process
* Preparation and presentation of monthly management information e.g. defect, audit reports
* Coordinate preparation of PPAP, FMEA and other customer driven and regulatory requirements etc. for new products.
* To lead investigation and analysis of customer complaints whilst coordinating corrective actions
* To carry out internal quality audits to the agreed 3-year plan, report and monitor that corrective actions are completed
* To complete Technical Assessments and audits as required by ISO 17025
* To prepare and present training sessions and monitor all quality and environment training from induction through to specialist courses and report on progress
* Manage and control departmental expenditure against budget on a monthly basis
* Petty cash expenditure authorised to a certain level
* Spend authorised up to a certain level without referral, within budgetary limits
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, in the first instance please send your CV to or call (Apply online only) or (Apply online only) and ask for further information