|Job Ref:||204596490||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:15|
We have a new job opportunity that has arisen with one of our clients situated in Central London. A Senior Mechanical Design Engineer is wanted to join a very successful mechanical and electrical engineering consultancy to thrive and shine within one of their busiest offices. |
About the company:
This a hard-working, prestigious and well established M&E organisation with over 40 years of experience in the built environment. My client has a wide range of project experience including; offices, business parks, residential, retail, leisure and education new builds and refurbishments.
The company provides comprehensive engineering solutions from acquisition and conditional surveys, feasibility studies through to design, monitoring, and facilities management.
With 25- 30 staff in their London branch, you will be working within a mechanical team consisting of 8 engineers.
My client will offer the successful Senior Mechanical Design Engineer a desirable working environment that is relaxed yet stimulating in a large open planned office in the heart of Central London (walking distance to nearby tube, train and bus stations). In addition, the successful Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will enjoy a range of additional benefits including; 25 days holiday, private healthcare, pension to name but a few.
- Depending on your level of experience the company will offer a basic salary of between £45k-£60k.
What we need off you:
- An ideal candidate is required to come from a mechanical HVAC design background with a wide range of project experience in the building services industry.
- Have a minimum of 5 years mechanical HVAC engineering design experience.
- Educated to HND, degree or masters level in a relevant mechanical or building services engineering course.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to manage and deliver HVAC building services design projects from initial brief through to completion.
- Possess the required skills to effectively liaise with clients, architects and contractors and to develop business relationships.
Responsibilities of the job vacancy:
- Taking delegated responsibility for the preparation of conceptual and detailed engineering designs for mechanical (HVAC) systems.
- Be responsible for a small group of junior mechanical design engineers.
- Carry out condition surveys and site visits.
- Attend design team meetings.
- Project and financial management
- Attending site during installation and deal with design changes.
- Witnessing commissioning and testing.
If interested in applying this Senior Mechanical Design Engineer job vacancy, please contact Isabella Iles or James Bramfitt at RGB Network.
T: (Apply online only)
E: (url removed)  / (url removed) 
 mailto:(url removed)
 mailto:(url removed)