|Job Ref:||204596340||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ludlow||Address:||Post Code:||SY8||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum overtime (ote 38k) + benefits||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:22|
Maintenance Electrician (Days)|
£30,000 - £35,000 + overtime (OTE £38k) + training + company benefits
Ludlow, Shropshire (Commutable from Hereford, Telford, Leominster, Kidderminster, Worcester)
Are you a multi skilled maintenance engineer from a manufacturing background looking to work for a leading international specialist manufacturer in a role offering industry specific training and overtime opportunities?
On offer is an exciting position for an expanding manufacturing organisation where you will be encouraged to bring forward ideas to implement changes and continuous improvements in order to maximise production efficiency.
The role is for an expanding company who are opening up a brand new local production facility this year. They are looking for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to assist with the introduction of new equipment whilst also working on electrical/mechanical breakdowns to fast moving production machinery.
This role would suit a multi skilled maintenance engineer, from a manufacturing background, looking to take the next step in their career in to a varied role with excellent career opportunities and plenty of overtime to increase your earnings.
The ideal candidate would have experience working in a fast moving production environment.
- Opportunity to implement changes and continuous improvement projects to maximise plant efficiency
- Assist with the introduction of equipment in to a brand new production facility
- Planned and reactive maintenance to ensure minimal machine downtime
- Days based mon-fri role for a leading specialist manufacturer
- Industry specific training and overtime opportunities available
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer
- From a manufacturing background
- Good knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Can fault find on PLC's
Maintenance engineer, maintenance, electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, project, installation, electrician, industrial, multi skilled, manufacturing, production, packaging, PPM, PLC's, FMCG, Ludlow, Shropshire, Hereford, Telford, West Midlands
Please click the apply button or contact Kieran Williams at Rise Technical to be considered for the role