|Job Ref:||204596268||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£0 - £31660/annum Van + Excellent company benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:15|
Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer |
Location: Watford/ Hertfordshire
Employment type: Permanent, full time
Salary: Up to £31,660 + van + excellent package - On call 1 in 4 weekends with additional on call allowance
Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
My client is seeking a mobile Engineering Technician (A/C Engineer) to support the Facilities Service Manager across Watford Area. You will provide planned and reactive maintenance service to engineering systems within buildings. You will be expected to carry out maintenance, fault finding and repair on air conditioning units as directed by the Facilities Manager.
Example of Responsibilities:
* Maintain Air conditioning equipment and assist with all other PPM routines on site
* Diagnose faults on A/C equipment and repair where necessary
* Conduct risk assessments for reactive and pre-planned maintenance to ensure safe working practice
My client is a leading national facilities management company. With an ever expanding portfolio of buildings this is a great place to develop your career.
* F Gas Qualified
* Must possess a recognised engineering apprenticeship in plant maintenance or equivalent qualification.
* Must have recognised external Commercial Refrigeration trade qualification examination certificates to the qualification standard recognised by the examining body, i.e. City and Guilds.
* Proven experience as a refrigeration-biased maintenance engineer in a similar role.
* Full UK driving licence.
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. MNB Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process