|Job Ref:||204596251||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Byfleet||Address:||Post Code:||KT14||Salary:||£17500/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:15|
Our client a specialised manufacturing company producing products and components to a niche market has an opportunity for a Repair Technician to join their busy team.|
As Repair Technician your responsibilities would be as follows:
To be responsible for the day to day repairs process. This will require good
organisational skills, a self-motivating character and an ability to ensure repairs are
dealt with in a timely manner. This is a practical hands-on role, reporting to the
Candidates for this role must have the following abilities and experience:
• Proven experience within an electro-mechanical manufacturing environment,
using standard bench tools.
• Diagnostic and fault finding skills.
• Product testing experience using safety test equipment.
• Experience of pneumatic systems.
• Electrical knowledge of AC/DC small commercial products.
• Understand engineering drawings and BOMs.
• Computer literate with good knowledge of reporting writing (Word and Excel).
Ability to work to deadlines to meet customer demand.
Be self-motivated, flexible, reliable and committed.
Knowledge of ISO:9001 and its principles is desirable.
A good role with a super company and this opportunity could lead to other openings