|Job Ref:||204596178||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:15|
Security Systems Engineer (CCTV)|
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 + Vehicle, laptop, overtime
An award winning NSI Gold company are looking to add a Security Systems Engineer to their growing team. The position will mainly cover corporate sites across the Manchester area.
The purpose of the role is to service CCTV systems at blue chip locations in the region. Applicants must service/install CCTV experience.
• Servicing electronic security systems - access control and some CCTV
• Provide on-site training and demonstrations
• Conduct repairs and installation of Access & CCTV Systems when required
• Configure security systems
• Meet with clients and ensure a first class service delivery when on-site
• Work to deadlines on specific projects
• Comply with health & safety regulations at all times
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Experience of servicing CCTV & Access systems
• Experience of working closely with clients and customers
• Self-motivated and able to work to deadlines
• Full UK driving license
Momentum - Security Recruitment Specialists -
Established as a Security Recruitment specialist Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary staff across the EMEA region.
Momentum Security Recruitment covers the following markets.
• Corporate Security
• Manned Guarding - Management & Operations
• Manned Guarding - SIA licensed Officer & site personnel staff
• Retail Loss Prevention, Audit & Fraud
• Security Sales & Business Development
• HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Assurance)
• Facilities Management - Hard (M&E) & Soft Services
• Electronic Security
• Risk Management