|Job Ref:||204596172||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dudley||Address:||Post Code:||NE23||Salary:||£8.50 - £10/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:15|
Our client, a small yet expanding manufacturer of sheet metal products, have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Laser Setter Operator, to join their successful team.|
The role is responsible for setting and operating the Bystronic laser cutting machine and manufacturing components to drawing specifications, utilizing materials and minimising waste. Other duties involved within this role are outlined below:
• Perform daily machine start up and shutdown procedures on CNC cutting equipment.
• Load and unload machines with sheet metal cutting Stainless Steel up to13mm, Mild Steel >20mm and Aluminium > 10mm.
• Perform machine alignments procedures and optic cleaning to keep equipment at peak operating performance.
• Set and operate machinery adhering to strict health and safety regulations.
• Carry out quality checks
• Maintain cleanliness within the working area.
• Storage of materials
• Report any issues that may jeopardize quality standards
• Assist with any other task as required in line with business needs and as required within your skill set and experience.
• Possess three or more years' experience operating CO2 laser and/or CNC cutting machines.
• Be experienced on multiple brands of CNC machines such as Bystronic. Familiarity with Amada software (DR. ABE) or having good understanding will enable you to control and operate Laser Machine fully including having the ability to operate,
• Hold a Counter Balance Fork Lift Truck License.
• Be able to work on own initiative and be self-sufficient in all areas of responsibility.
• Work well as a team member and able to communicate effectively with own other departments.
• Possess a flexible working attitude.
• Must pay attention to detail.
• Be used to using safe working practices.
Monday to Friday
6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm