|Job Ref:||204596096||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basildon||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:22|
Market leading Defence Sector Engineering company are looking to recruit a Senior Project Assurance Engineer at their site in Basildon to provide specialist Project Assurance support to Customers, Project Managers and the Supply Chain, while ensuring delivery of agreed quality requirements throughout the project lifecycle.|
You'll be responsible for:
* Effective capture and implementation of customer-specific quality requirements (Incl: Def. Stans and AQAPs),
* Ensuring that requirements are articulated in management plans, engineering specifications and drawings,
* The Quality Management of the project's international Supply Chain, via effective flow-down of quality requirements, surveillance audits and First Article Verification Activities,
* Monitoring the effectiveness of project realisation activities
* Extensive practical experience working in a quality assurance / project assurance discipline within an electronic design and manufacture environment preferably in Defence Industry.
* Extensive knowledge of the requirements of AS9100 / ISO 9001 (and equivalent standards e.g. AQAP, Def Stans etc).
* Management of complex, demanding international Supply Chain.
* HNC / HND in an Engineering discipline.
In return, you will be offered an extremely competitive salary and an opportunity to make your mark with a clearly defined career path in a forward thinking organisation.
*** Please note this role requires UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position