|Job Ref:||204596069||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£50 - £120/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:15|
Windows Technical Support Engineer / Second Line / Support Analyst / Active Directory / Desktop Support |
We have an urgent requirement for a Customer Support Analyst to join a leading software company in Cambridge.
The successful Technical Support Engineer will be working in-house on hardware and software issues.
Once integrated the position holder will be required to support variety of IT equipment including, desktop, laptop, printer, VOIP, video conference equipment, network hardware, as well perform software reloads and part replacement across the designated site; Position is the owner of customer incidents as assigned.
• The position holder will be able to provided support for Tier III products including networks and software, high complexity networking & communication equipment, network & systems management.
• Make repairs and replace components on equipment such as PCs, workstations and peripherals, printers, front-end POS systems. Assist in site preparation--including, staging of and testing of equipment
• Contribute to the design and implementation of solutions to meet customer and contract requirements.
• Deliver basic work packages in line with company process to meet business and customer requirements.
• Analyse, Document and report on work completed to ensure compliance with Company and Customer Procedures.
• Contribute to ensure that operational documentation is fit for purpose and current to meet customer and contract requirements.
This is a three month contract position available for an immediate start in Reading.
Please apply directly to this avert for feedback.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: IT Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Support Technician, Desktop Support, IT Support, Desktop Engineer, Desktop Technician, Customer Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Engineer, ITIL, Health Service Sector Experience, IT Solutions Support, IT Services Support, IT Helpdesk Support, Windows 2007, Windows 2008, Windows 2010, Service Desk Technician, Desktop Analyst, IT Technician will also be considered for this role