|Job Ref:||204596061||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£11 - £12.50/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:15|
Spence Precision are currently recruiting a CNC Miller, Setter, Operator - Mazatrol/Fanuc|
Salary £11.00 - £12.50 Per Hour
• Set existing products on CNC machining centres including downloading programs, setting of tools and fixtures and making required adjustments to offsets.
• Deburring and washing of engine Blocks
• Assembly and Pressure testing of engine Blocks
• Change tools, tips and reset datum's to suit
• Carry out in-process inspection checks, including the use of air gauging, and document where appropriate
• Operate CMM for in-process measurement checks
• Gauge checking
• Look after the day to day maintenance of the CNC machining centres
• Keep work area clean tidy and safe at all times
• Any other additional duties as requested
Key Competencies and Experience:
• Experience in the above responsibilities
• Experience of horizontal machining centres
• Able to work using own initiative
• Good interpersonal skills
• Methodical approach to work
• Role adaptability
• Experience of Fanuc and or Mazak/ Mazatrol would be desirable
Key Performance Measures:
• Quality of work completed
Spence Precision Consultancy Background...
Spence Precision Consultancy has a team of ex engineers, all have many years hands on experience, we decided to set up our own engineering recruitment consultancy, only specialising in what we know...(We only recruit for permanent positions).
We wouldn't waste your time, so will only call you or send you to interview if you're 100% suited to that vacancy. We have a formula which places candidates week in week out. We also have many contacts within the engineering world so are able to place you into companies most agencies can't
Spence Precision, are a dedicated Technical and Engineering Recruitment Consultancy. We are constantly looking for experienced CNC Machinists, CADCAM/EDM/CMM Engineers, Press Toolmakers/Designers, Universal/CNC Grinders, Sales/Manufacturing/Quality/Maintenance/Production Engineers.
Please feel free to contact us on (Apply online only) or look at the current vacancies on our website