|Job Ref:||204596017||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£13 - £14/hour||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:22|
Spence Precision are currently recruiting a CNC Miller, Programmer, Setter - Mazatrol/Fanuc|
Salary £13.00 - £14.00 Per Hour
• Setting and Operation of CNC machines for the prove out process of new products and for general production
• On line CNC Program creation when appropriate
• Training and instruction of others when appropriate
• CNC cutting tool selection.
• Assist with Fixture design when appropriate
• Data control, backing up of programs and creation of tooling sheets.
Any other additional duties as requested.
Key Competencies and Experience
• Experience in all aspects of the above responsibilities
• Experience of machining of castings.
• Experience of Mazak, Matsuura and Haas machining centres is an advantage
• In-depth knowledge of CNC Machining
• Self motivated and disciplined
• Interpersonal skills
• Quality orientated
• Team player
Spence Precision Consultancy Background...
Spence Precision Consultancy has a team of ex engineers, all have many years hands on experience, we decided to set up our own engineering recruitment consultancy, only specialising in what we know...(We only recruit for permanent positions).
We wouldn't waste your time, so will only call you or send you to interview if you're 100% suited to that vacancy. We have a formula which places candidates week in week out. We also have many contacts within the engineering world so are able to place you into companies most agencies can't
Spence Precision, are a dedicated Technical and Engineering Recruitment Consultancy. We are constantly looking for experienced CNC Machinists, CADCAM/EDM/CMM Engineers, Press Toolmakers/Designers, Universal/CNC Grinders, Sales/Manufacturing/Quality/Maintenance/Production Engineers.
Please feel free to contact us on (Apply online only) or look at the current vacancies on our website