|Job Ref:||204596015||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Hayes||Address:||Post Code:||BR2||Salary:||£10 - £13.50/annum £10 to £13.50 ph OTE £38,000||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:15|
Job Title: Industrial Door Engineer|
Employer HAG Ltd.
Salary: £10 to £13.50 ph OTE £38,000 Depending on experience
Location: Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Chippenham, Thatcham, Reading, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Slough, Hayes, London, West London
Start Date: ASAP
Industrial Door Engineer Role:
To install new commercial and industrial security, fire and environmental doors. (Roller and Fire Shutters, Sectional doors, Industrial Bi Folding door & Speed Doors.)
Due to our recent success and growth plans we are now looking to recruit a number of experienced Industrial Door Engineers to join our teams.
The ideal Industrial Door Engineer & The Role:
• Installation of commercial doors on new build construction site through to retro fit to existing buildings.
• Have a good understanding of associated construction trades and be able to adapt engineering design when required.
• Ability, confidence and experience to work within main contractor (construction) sites.
• Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
• Provide clients with good technical advice and support across the entire product portfolio.
• Provide high quality workmanship and leadership to apprentices.
• Develop and maintain client and co-worker relationships.
It would be advantageous to hold suitable qualifications:
• NVQ level 2,
• CSCS Card,
• 17th edition
• Familiarity of electrical control equipment e.g. access controls, safety devices, single and three phase motor units.
Industrial Door Engineer Benefits Include:
• Permanent position to start ASAP
• Company vehicle & mobile phone
• Pension contribution
• Regular overtime is available (at time and a half and double time).
As a second generation family partnership, we continue to value the foundations that were laid down in 1983, namely reliability, integrity and quality of workmanship.
We are a respected manufacturer and installer of roller shutters, sliding security grilles, industrial doors, fire shutters and curtains, automatic doors, gates and barriers. We take pride in all stages of our work from the design of a door system to the fitting and commissioning, always ensuring that our high standards are maintained throughout.
Our consistent of workmanship and reliability has made us the preferred supplier for many of the UK's emergency services including the Fire Service, NHS, Police & Coastguard.
We use our extensive experience to help advise and supply customers with the right product and service for the right application, all under the correct legal legislation of the UK and EU.
Our aftercare department provides a 24-hour nationwide repair service and annual maintenance contracts providing extended warranties, helping to prolong the working life of each door system and reduce repair costs.
We export worldwide and have installed in many regions of the world and trained local contractors in the installation and maintenance of door systems when local representative are unavailable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Industrial Door Engineers to join a reputable business that encourages career progression and offers great rates of pay and benefits.
If you feel you have the experience and skills listed above then apply today for the chance of an early interview