|Job Ref:||204595807||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||East Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||TN33||Salary:||£30595/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:15|
Based in East Sussex
Job ref: KS/35989
Hours are 39 per week
Double Days (06:00 - 14:00 & 14:00 - 22:00)
33 days leave per year (inc. statutory holidays)
Pension & Life Cover
Private Medical Insurance
To provide tool-making, repair and maintenance services as required to meet the needs of the Company's manufacturing operation.
• To provide finished product to a pre-determined specification and tolerance.
• Working together with your colleagues to achieve and meet Customer demand.
• Maintaining and improving your own professional knowledge and skill base as technology changes.
• Delivery of output through the application of technical mechanical engineering knowledge and the operation of a range of suitable machinery, tools and equipment.
• Working together with your colleagues to ensure adherence to working practice is within the requirements of any applicable Health & Safety legislation and/or Company Health and Safety policy.
• Planning and organising structured processes of manufacture to ensure in each case a timely and high quality output is achieved to exact specification and tolerance.
• Ensuring a 100% accuracy rate is achieved when transferring information and/or data from technical drawings or another operational data source is maintained to allow for accurate work and manufacture plans to be produced.
• Regular liaison with Designers and/or Customers to ensure exact requirement / demand is interpreted correctly by you and is clearly documented and included within your plan of manufacture.
• Provide any other engineering based work as specified by your line Manager and within your current skill range.
• To follow and to carry out any actions required by Company Policy and Procedure.
To undertake any activity as directed by the Line Management and within current skill range or training to support the introduction of new activities, attitudes, skills or knowledge and/or the demonstration of professional competence. At all times during employment to devote sufficient attention to the duties and activities required by this employment and to faithfully and diligently perform such duties and powers assigned to the job holder. To promote the interests of the Company and any Group Company at all times and to undertake any tasks in support of the Company's business objectives as a whole.
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Ltd - Celebrating 40 Successful Years of UK and International Recruitment and HR Services
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY - ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713
Visit us at the following exhibitions in 2016 and 2017: FachPack, K 2016, Arabplast, Plastteknik, Interpack, fip Solutions, PDM, Kunststoffen, Interplas, Fakuma
Follow us on: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+,Blogger, Pinterest -
Member of: British Plastics Federation Business Support Network; The Packaging Federation; Society of Plastic Engineers