|Job Ref:||204595576||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Salary:||£40 - £60/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:11|
Our client is looking to recruit a Site Manager for their site based in Norwich.|
as the site manager, you will be:
- Taking overall responsibility for the successful completion of the construction programme, meeting or exceeding all contractual obligations
- Monitoring delivery of the project, identifying risk and opportunities and working with key stakeholders to optimise project delivery
- Assessing the 'buildability` of the proposed design, and ensuring that Design teams produce feasible designs within the required timescales.
- Leading the delivery of construction works, ensuring compliance with all company processes and protocols
- Managing and developing the supervisory and engineering team, and leading project steering groups/cross discipline action groups, as required
Who We're Looking For
You will have:
- Practical understanding of construction techniques and detailing
- Experience in the management of a wide range of construction operations, including phasing and contingency planning, together with testing and handover
The position is to start on Monday 12th September to go through all procedures then take over immediately on Tuesday 13th.
The duration will be at least 5 months and the salary will be discussed dependent on experience.
Please get in touch or forward your CV