|Job Ref:||204595572||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£27000 - £32000/annum £27,000 To £32,000 + Bonus||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:11|
Job Title: Surveyor and Project Manager - (Door Industry) |
Salary OTE £27,000 To £32,000 + Bonus (Depending on experience)
Company Car/Allowance, Mobile, Pension.
Location: Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Chippenham, Thatcham, Reading, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Slough, Hayes, London, West London
Start Date: ASAP
HAG is a leading specialist door supplier in the UK with a focus on reliability and integrity. Due to recent developments and investment, HAG has a planned expansion program that requires an additional surveyor and project manager to supervise and manage new key clients.
Due to our recent success and growth plans we are now looking to recruit a surveyor to join our team.
Industrial Door Surveyor:
To survey and project manage new commercial installations of security, fire and environmental doors.
The ideal Surveyor and The Role:
• To assist architects and main contractors in the correct specification of products.
• Surveying, planning and managing commercial door installation projects valued between £10k to £300k
• Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
• Provide clients with good technical advice and support across the entire product portfolio (Roller & Fire Shutters, Industrial Sectional & Bi Folding doors, Speed Doors.)
• Have a good understanding of associated construction trades and be able to adapt engineering design when required.
• Have legal understanding and capability to work within DOM1/2 & JCT forms of procurement.
• Attend existing clients pre-contractual meetings to secure and progress projects.
• Have confidence in working to key client deadlines and expectation.
• Provide pre and post project cost analysis.
• Develop and maintain client relationships.
The ideal Surveyor will have the following qualifications & experience:
• IBOSH qualified or equivalent.
• Background in the door and /or construction industry
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• IT proficiently using Microsoft packages
• Good commercial awareness & business attitude.
Surveyor Benefits Include:
• Permanent position to start ASAP
• Company vehicle & mobile phone
• Pension contribution
• Career progression
About the company:
As a second generation family partnership, we continue to value the foundations that were laid down in 1983, namely reliability, integrity and quality of workmanship.
We are a respected manufacturer and installer of roller shutters, sliding security grilles, industrial doors, fire shutters and curtains, automatic doors, gates and barriers. We take pride in all stages of our work from the design of a door system to the fitting and commissioning, always ensuring that our high standards are maintained throughout.
Our consistent of workmanship and reliability has made us the preferred supplier for many of the UK's emergency services including the Fire Service, NHS, Police & Coastguard.
We use our extensive experience to help advise and supply customers with the right product and service for the right application, all under the correct legal legislation of the UK and EU.
Our aftercare department provides a 24-hour nationwide repair service and annual maintenance contracts providing extended warranties, helping to prolong the working life of each door system and reduce repair costs.
We export worldwide and have installed in many regions of the world and trained local contractors in the installation and maintenance of door systems when local representative are unavailable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced surveyor to join a reputable business that encourages career progression and offers great rates of pay and benefits.
If you feel you have the experience and skills listed above then apply today for the chance of an early interview