|Job Ref:||204599262||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:11|
Multi Skilled HVAC Engineer|
Industry: Building Services
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience + vehicle + benefits
Job type: Permanent
Location: Amend as required
Job posted: Date here
Due to continued expansion our client is currently looking for a Multi skilled HVAC Maintenance Engineer to cover the South. Applicants must be fully conversant with Air Conditioning and Gas and have some electrical knowledge. Engineers must be IT literate, ability to read and write clearly, customer focused and be prepared to work various hours.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience in a similar role and have experience of commercial retail contracts. Excellent opportunity within a growing company.
• Carry out PPM servicing works to an agreed schedule working in a clean tidy and professional manner and representing the business to high standards at all times.
• Carry out all works using agreed safe systems of works referring to risk assessments and method statements. Obey all site rules and wear all appropriate PPE at all times.
• Carry out reactive maintenance repairs to our customer's premises to agreed KPI response times carrying out repairs to the highest standards as above.
• Receive and update all jobs in a timely manner using the provided IT equipment, providing accurate detailed records.
• Provide accurate and detailed time, mileage and expense records for all hours worked to be submitted no later than 10am each Monday morning.
• To make sure that the help desk is updated at all times with ETA, job progress, job completion, quote required etc. to ensure the customer is updated.
• To work within the budget constraints of the individual contracts and show commercial acumen when making decisions around budgeting. Ensure all associated paper work and certificates are completed and signed by the customer prior to leaving site to ensure the job can be invoiced.
• F- GAS.
• CODNCO1 - Changeover Commercial Gas Safety.
• COCN1 - Core Commercial Gas Safety.
• CIGA1/ICAE1 - Installation, Commission, Service Repair and Breakdown of Commercial Indirect Fired Heating Appliances and Equipment.
• ICPN1 - First Fix Commercial Pipework.
• TPCP1 - Testing and Purging Commercial Pipework.
• 17th Edition Wiring Regulations desirable
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Commercial/Retail experience
• IT literacy desirable
• Clean driving licence
for more information please contact Jess on (Apply online only)