|Job Ref:||204599234||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£25000 - £25001/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
Test Engineer (Electrical)|
£25,000 + Overtime + Contributory Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Life Assurance + Parking
8am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Sheffield (Commutable from Chesterfield, Dronfield, Eckington, Worksop, Killamarsh, Clowne, Dinington etc)
Test Engineer required for a global business performing really well. This is a great chance to work for professional company with a reputable brand name. The company are very team focused and the facility is very smart.
You will be part of a team performing test and QA inspection on a range of power generation and emergency lighting equipment for both manufacturing and service support. The role will be suited to applicants with experience in electrical test or someone who has worked as an electrical capacity who can work safely test.
You'll be working with live equipment so you need to have had exposure to this and able to recognise the process to make equipment safe to work on.
This is a stable and very secure role in a company that has continued to increase its market share. They provide a range of bespoke power generation products and services to well known businesses across all industries.
The company have a great reputation for ongoing training and support internal career development. They have a great team based culture in a modern facility.
* Carry out test activities in the workshop on a range of standby power equipment both for manufacture and service.
* Ensure all equipment is fully functional and meets customer expectations, engineering instructions and build standards.
* Carry out factory acceptance tests.
* Support QA activities in line with goods inwards and final dispatch inspection.
* Assisting with support to UK department for equipment produced in the UK.
* Based in Sheffield.
* Experience in an electrical test role, experience in a similar role.
* Excellent written and verbal skills.
* Hold an electrical qualification