|Job Ref:||204599230||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Retford||Address:||Post Code:||DN22||Salary:||£7.20 - £8.50/hour||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:20|
A Semi-Skilled Operative is required to join a market leader in the manufacture and supply of engineering components. The ideal candidate will have a hands-on engineering or manufacturing background looking for a permanent position. |
They are seeking a Semi-Skilled Operative - to work in a manufacturing environment carrying out assembly procedures and processes. Duties include assembling parts with a high attention to detail whilst quality inspecting finished assembly items ready for despatch.
You will need to be available to work shifts - Shift allowance is provided.
For the role of Semi-Skilled Operative you will require the following skills and experiences;
* Hands on experience in an engineering or manufacturing background.
* Experience within a mouldings environment. Highly desirable but not essential
* Good levels of dexterity.
* High attention to detail.
* Ability to read and work to drawings.
* A willingness to learn and develop new technical skills.
* A willingness to work shifts. Shift allowance will be provided.
The role of Semi-Skilled Operative is a permanent position paying between £7.20 P/HR to £8.50 P/HR. If this role is of interest please click on the link to apply or contact (Apply online only).
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency