|Job Ref:||204599165||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£50000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:10|
We are recruiting for an Engineering Manager to join a fast-growing World leading Manufacturing company based in the East London area giving you the opportunity to work for a progressive company with a high level of quality and internal development.
The right candidate must have Strong Leadership skills, Recognised Engineering Qualification, and previous Managerial experience
• Co-ordinate and support with engineering/technical breakdown/failures.
• Manager, develop, coach and appraise a team of technicians and engineers at the site.
• Enhance the engineering/technical standards at the Plant
• Where required work with the Project Team regarding the commissioning of new equipment or developments.
• Initiate any changes to working practices deemed to be in the interests of enhancing the plant/business performance.
• Maintain the engineering spares stores ensuring it is properly indexed with a system in place for controlling the issue and subsequent re-order of parts, to include the recommending and ordering of relevant spares to ensure efficient plant operation.
• Conducting recruitment, disciplinary, appraisals to engineers
• Monitor and control any expenditure to ensure that the budget level is not exceeded without advance warning and agreed justification.
Benefits of a Engineering Manager is a highly competitive salary of £50,000 and:
25 Days Holiday