|Job Ref:||204599099||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:20|
An opportunity exists for a Senior Analogue IC Design Engineer to join a leading Telecommunications provider on a six month contract based in Cambridge.|
In this role you will work on with the Analogue / RF group on circuit design to be used in a radio transceiver. You will be involved in the design from initial architecture to the final delivery. One aspect of your role will involve working closely with layout engineers to provide guidance for layout optimisation. The successful candidate will also work closely with other disciplines such the system and digital teams. Once the design is fabricated the engineer will be involved with cell characterisation.
Key Technical Experience:
- It is essential you have experience in one or more of the following: PLL, PA, ADC, DAC, LNA, Mixer, Filter.
- A solid understanding of analogue design.
- Familiar with one or more of the following standards: LTE, GSM, WLAN, BT, EDGE.
Desirable Technical Experience:
- Extensive industrial experience in analogue / RF IC design.
- Proven track record of designs being taped out.
- Working knowledge of Verilog-AMS modelling, matlab and python.
- Familiar with the system requirements / standards of BT or BLE.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience please apply or call Beth on (Apply online only) 55 55.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit (url removed)
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales