|Job Ref:||204599084||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Car||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:20|
Regional Service Manager - 45k - Surrey|
Eden Brown is looking for a Regional Service Manager for a specialist material handling organisation. You will be responsible for a team of approximately 20-service engineers in the Surrey region.
Main Job Requirements
* Champion Health, Safety and environmental standards ensuring an approach of safety first is adopted.
* Manage customer service delivery at all levels ensuring contractual obligations are met.
* Ensure that all commercial opportunities with new and existing customers are maximised and that revenue targets are met.
* Manage engineer performance, ensuring that engineers have the necessary skills and training to meet the aims of the business, working closely with the service back office.
* Review and utilise available KPI measures as a tool to aid efficiency, customer satisfaction and business profitability in line with the objectives of the business.
* Work closely with the Sales Team to ensure that market share and growth in the territory is maintained.
Key Skills Required
* The ideal candidate will have a materials handling service background, experience of managing a team of people, with strong customer facing skills.
* You will use your industry knowledge and commercial acumen to maximise sales opportunities and increase revenue.
* This is a challenging position where the ability to develop successful external and internal relationships is an absolute necessity.
* The position is a demanding one with an unpredictable workload, which requires a high degree of co-ordination, personal organisational skills and exceptional time management. Excellent communication skills, the ability and desire, to understand how the company's internal business processes interact with each other will be a fundamental requirement.
* The successful candidate will have a "can do" attitude and be a committed team worker who is a natural communicator.
* Key to this role is the ability to proficiently
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy