|Job Ref:||204599027||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Suffolk||Address:||Post Code:||IP15||Salary:||£22000 - £27000/annum + Generous Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:10|
Design Engineer / Draughtsperson (2D and 3D - Ideally AutoCAD and SolidWorks)|
Suffolk -Stowmarket, Eye, Diss, Bury St Edmonds, Ipswich
£22,000 to £27,000 + Company Contributory Pension + Profit Share Scheme + Benefits Package
Design Engineer / Draughtsperson is required by a stable and rapidly growing company that can offer training, development and great career prospects.
You will work within a successful team who take a proactive lead in managing the preparation of drawings, parts lists and other documents that are used for the in-house manufacture of sheet metal based special purpose machinery.
The role will suit candidates with 2D and 3D design skills on any CAD packages.
The company are a true market leader that has enjoyed significant growth in its domestic and international distribution network over the last few years. You will see the results of your design efforts as the new machines you will design are to be produced on site.
* 2D Design (in AutoCAD) and 3D Modeling in (SolidWorks).
* 2D work includes fabrication drawings, arrangements, machining drawings, testing drawings and packing drawings.
* Producing 3D models in Solidworks, produce renders and wireframe drawings.
* Aid with technical project administration when required within the engineering department.
* Will have 2D design and 3D modelling experience on ANY CAD package ideally with SolidWorks & AutoCAD 2D.
* Good knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerances.
* Ideally (not essential) will hold an ONC, HND or Degree equivalent in a technical or engineering based subject. You can be mechanical OR electrical