|Job Ref:||204595518||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:22|
• Working as a member of the Quality Team reporting to the QA Leader.
• Working with manufacturing associates to ensure that products meets specification, they will monitor and analyse critical to quality features to identify trends and provide early warning of potential quality issues.
• Working to ensure regulatory and customer requirements are met and internal procedures and processes are adhered to.
Days 08:00 - 16:00
• Primary responsibilities
• Primary point of contact for shop floor associates relating to quality issue resolution
• Review and risk assessment of non-conforming product
• Investigating the reasons for non-conforming product and managing blocked stock
• Perform routine (flash) audits of the manufacturing area
• Monitoring and trending of production processes.
• Deliver insights and refereeing for the activities required to improve manufacturing processes
• Liaise with production to reduce scrap levels of production processes.
• Generate quality data analysis and review of process trends.
• Represent the Quality team at production start-up meetings, delivering updates and briefings as required.
• Ensure that all work is performed to cGMP requirements and that the production area remains in a safe and tidy condition.
• Other responsibilities
• Support Manufacturing Quality Engineering if required for executing process validation for capacity expansion, continuous improvement or Lean projects.
• Support the batch record review and release process
• Support cross functional projects and continual improvements
• Assist in the review of General Operating Procedures and other relevant documentation to ensure they are up-to-date and reflect current operations.
• Any other duties assigned by the QA Leader, from Lines Manager requirements
Additional information on competencies required
• Responsible, accurate and thorough with a keen eye for detail
• Good Teamplayer
• Methodical and willing to work within set procedures
• Computer literate
• Good communication skills at all levels
• Enthusiastic with an on-the-ball attitude and Quality driven
• Influence/Motivate people to improve standards
• Decisive and Assertive
• Ability to work well under pressure and use own initiative
• Self-starter and Self motivated
• Good knowledge and understanding of cGMP requirements
• Good knowledge of quality systems,
• Risk assessment and root cause investigation experience
• SAP system knowledge would a benefit (but not essential)
• Good standard of general education
• PC working knowledge essential (Word, Excel)
• Able to work in clean room environment