|Job Ref:||204595340||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Dorking||Address:||Post Code:||RH4||Salary:||£14500 - £15500/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:22|
£7.20 - £7.85/hour
Primarily responsible for running of machines, performing finishing operations and producing good quality products.
Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
• To operate moulding machines in accordance with the instructions provided by your supervisor or technician and the work ticket associated with the job that is running.
• To apply quality control requirements as directed.
• To complete finishing operations in accordance with the instructions provided by your supervisor or setter and the work ticket associated with the job that is provided.
• To contribute to housekeeping as per process requirements.
• To undertake any additional duties that may be asked of you by your supervisor.
• Work targets must be met.
• Quantity of work output must be met
• Deadlines must be met
• Work must be accurate
• Work materials must not be wasted
• Good customer service must be given
• Must not failure or refuse to follow instructions
• Responsibility must be taken willingly
• PPE must be worn
Good communicator: Essential
Good attention to detail: Essential
Lean Manufacturing knowledge: Desirable
Proactive continuous improvement and can do attitude: Essential
Desire to progress and improve systems: Essential
Ability to be flexible within the team: Essential
Please contact Mark Potterton to arrange an immediate interview