|Job Ref:||204595217||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£30810/annum O/T + Van + 25 day Holidays||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:11|
£30,810 + O/T (£44,000 approx.) + Benefits + Van
West Midlands, Midlands, Worcester, Gloucester, Wilts
An expanding company, manufacturing and supplying voltage control equipment and solutions to the Electricity Supply Companies in the UK offering ongoing training and the chance to be part of the company.
Installation Technicians - The role
As the Team Leader, the role will involve working in live HV environments within the UK for electrical distribution companies.
You will be part of a small team of people working within customer owned Electricity Substations, both Grid and Primary sites across the UK.
You will be required to:
• Install cable containment systems.
• Install, terminate and connect SWA cables.
• Work on small wiring within control panels and other ancillary equipment within the Substation environment.
• Work with customers and other personnel to commission equipment (full training on equipment will be provided)
Installation Technicians - The Person
• Reading and understanding electrical schematic drawings.
• Working with electrical control schemes.
• Working on both single phase and 3 phase motor control schemes.
• Must have experience of working within the electrical transmission and distribution arena (DNO'S).
• A good knowledge and understanding of H&S and quality processes.
• Strong communications skills.
• City and Guilds 236 part 1 & 2 (or equivalent) or have relevant experience
• You will need to be reliable, enthusiastic and presentable.
Installation Technicians - The company
Established for over 20 years this family owned company is continuing to rapidly expand, whilst maintaining its "family values" with various social activities and is very team work focussed. Continued investment back into the business has allowed them to expand and continuously provide their staff with the best career development, with the planned opportunity to offer a share of ownership within the business.
Installation Technician - The salary & Benefits
• £30,810 DOE with overtime approx. £44,000
• Life Assurance x 3
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
• 12 weeks' sickness upon successful probation
• 24 - 7 employee help line
• Pension (as of April 2017)
If you have got the relevant skills and experience to fulfil this Installation Technicians position, then forward your CV in the strictest of confidence by applying now. Or alternatively call Scott Davies for further information