|Job Ref:||204595128||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Woking||Address:||Post Code:||GU22||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:11|
Technical Manager required for an engineering consultancy with a worldwide reach and work in an array of sectors such as Power, Heavy Industry and commercial facilities. |
As a Technical Manager you will be required to execute projects in the following areas:
• Manage proposals (Technical and Commercial) on Energy Sector Projects focusing on Electrical Engineering.
• Grid Connections
• SCADA system requirement specifications and development
• Specification of Electrical Equipment Including Transformers, Switchgear and Power Regulations
• Technical Leadership of Electrical Engineer team
• Preparation of reports
• Plan and implement feasibility studies
• Manage a portfolio and achieve the approved cost on schedule whilst ensuring great levels of service
The successful Technical Manager will be qualified to degree level in Electrical Engineering and have relevant experience in an Electrical Sector preferable working in a consultancy. It would be advantageous if you have knowledge of SCADA and an understanding of energy generation in an industry such as CHP.
The Technical Manager will be paid a salary circa £60,000 per annum
If you are looking for a new position as a Technical Manager and would like a confidential conversation please contact Luke on (Apply online only) or click apply now