|Job Ref:||204595126||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£8.97/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:11|
Gap Personnel are proud to be working in partnership with Alcoa Howmet in Exeter and due to their next phase in engineering development we are currently recruiting for production operatives in a variety of sectors to join their busy operation in Sowton.|
Working hours will vary dependant on the department, flexibility to work three rotational shifts is essential: Monday to Friday (Apply online only), (Apply online only) and (Apply online only) with overtime hours available on Saturdays and Sundays.
*The Wax Room only operates on day shifts.
As each Department calls for a certain skill or level of physicality we welcome applicants from all areas.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within:
* Engineering, aerospace environments
* Dexterous, small component assembly or Physical and heavy lifting work
* Working across rotational shift patterns (essential)
* Finishing, inspection or production environments
Have the following attributes:
* Methodical and logical thinking
* Strong team work ethic
* Self motivated
* Understand clear instruction
* Attention to detail
* Keen to learn and develop further
* Awareness of surroundings and adhering to strict health & safety
What Alcoa Howmet can offer you:
* Market leading training and development
* Basic salaries rising up to £25,000 per annum
* Fantastic hourly pay rates
* Weekly overtime opportunities
* Regular and continuous work
* Onsite car-parking and canteen
* Empower people to make continuous improvements in their areas of responsibility.
* Create an environment in which all employees develop and contribute to their full potential.
* Embrace diversity at all levels, believing that superior company performance requires a variety of employee experiences, backgrounds, and characteristics.
* Reward and recognize outstanding results.
If you feel that you have matched a high number of the points above or feel you have the right attributes for any of the above then please submit your CV or call the office for further details and to book your registration