|Job Ref:||204595078||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Saudi Arabia||Address:||Salary:||£80000 - £90000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:11|
Head of Fish Processing. c£90,000 gross, plus car, accommodation and allowances. Once in a lifetime opportunity to take charge of a modern fish processing plant in Saudi Arabia, where English is the common language. 50/50 hands-on/hands-off role, providing leadership and management excellence to your team|
The job's working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• State of the Art processing plant, from harvesting through to packed product.
• Great chance to bring your own ideas to a world leader
• Superb on-site benefits, including excellent housing, car and paid flights home.
• Nett pay c£5,000 per month plus other benefits!
The job will involve:
• Managing the day-to-day operation of the fish processing plant
• Planning, Budgets/Cost Control, Production targets
• Following worldwide recognized food law, such as BRC audits
• Staff management and training
• Constantly looking for areas of improvement
This job will suit:
• An established Production Manager with a food background, not necessarily fish, who's looking for a chance to do something new and different!
• Someone who is up-to-date with food legislation, especially BRC audits and other quality standards
• The ability to communicate effectively in English, with relevant applications encouraged from all over the world