|Job Ref:||204595060||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Waterlooville||Address:||Post Code:||PO8||Salary:||£26000/annum + overtime||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:11|
HQ 4011 Injection Mould Setter Technician (Night Shift)|
Location: Waterlooville, Hampshire
* Set up and removal of all tooling to moulding equipment.
* Housekeeping and cleanliness around production equipment.
* Timely and accurate commencement of production from all moulding equipment.
* Maintenance of records confirming that production is under control and to agreed parameters.
To ensure cost-effective, controlled production at all times. To achieve the business' desired commercial goals and customer requirements in respect of cost, quality and delivery.
* Setting of production tooling and ancillary equipment
* Identification, reporting and action to in-process problems which will affect quality and cost
* Effective handover from setting up to production with Quality Technician and operator
* Report to Shift Supervisor equipment that is failing to perform to satisfactory standards
* Maintenance of records to confirm process is in control
* Plan and prepare next production job well in advance of its commencement to production
* Assist Development on an as required basis
* Improvement of current methods, cycles, processes to achieve better cost, quality and performance
* Routine maintenance to equipment as required
* Promote a team spirit and pride in the workplace
Salary comprises a £26,000 basic, and can be boosted by regular overtime opportunities.
Injection Mould Setter Technicians work 40-hour weeks and their shift starts at 10pm and finishes at 6.15am.
In addition to a guaranteed base salary and regular overtime opportunities, benefits include:
20 days' holiday plus bank holidays
Government pension scheme
Due to the high response received for some vacancies and time required to assess each application, we regret we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, by keeping your details on our system, we will be able to notify you immediately of other opportunities