|Job Ref:||204594931||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Uxbridge||Address:||Post Code:||UB10||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:21|
To achieve high productivity and quality within a busy Transport Refrigeration repair environment, whilst adhering to Company strategy and procedures. To provide a safe working environment and the provision of a well maintained internal vehicle fleet.|
1. Management of individual workload and job assignment.
2. Accurate completion of job sheets and quantification of time.
3. Use of workshop equipment in a correct manner.
4. Fully conversant with Health and Safety requirements, COSSH and Occupational Health.
5. Ensure all Health and Safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
6. Complete repairs and servicing to the correct standard.
7. Record usage of parts and consumables per job
8. Be fully conversant and competent in all aspects of Transport Refrigeration repair and maintenance whilst utilizing high quality repair techniques
9. Correctly record the use and disposal of F Gases
10. Supply own tools as specified from the Company.
11. Complete all work to a "right first time standard".
12. Prepare and submit vehicles to a standard appropriate for the use intended.
13. Communicate accurately with Foreman / Manager as to Work in Progress and any anticipated delays or issues.
14. Ensure that knowledge is in line with modern technologies and developments applicable to the role.
15. Ensure that good housekeeping standards are maintained at all times.
16. Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Core Areas of Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Excellent knowledge of transport refrigeration applications
* Full Driving Licence.
* Appropriate qualifications relating to industry standard (CITB J11 Cat1 or C&G2079 Cat 1 F Gas)
* Effective verbal and written skills, coupled with strong decision making and problem solving skills.
* Planning and time management.
* Extensive previous experience as a Transport Refrigeration Engineer
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in the above then please send an up to date copy of your CV in response to this advert.
This is being advertised om behalf of Equal Approach who are acting as a recruitment business
We run a rewarding refer a friend scheme, where you could earn £250 for referring a friend to us. We are always searching for high quality candidates across a range of sectors, if you know someone suitable for this role or someone looking for a new role, refer them to us and you could earn £250.
Visit our website, equalapproach/about us/refer-a-friend for full details.
If you need to receive this information in an alternative format, please contact Equal Approach and we will take reasonable steps to arrange this for you.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities employer and we actively encourage candidate applications from all sections of the community.
The successful candidate may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service Check