|Job Ref:||204594876||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Saudi Arabia||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:11|
Quality Control/Operations Manager's job - Fish Processing. c£50,000 gross plus car/accommodation. Rare opportunity to manage all quality aspects of a modern fish processing plant in Saudi Arabia, where English is the common language. 80% hands-on role, as well as deputising for the Head of Department in their absence|
The job's working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• State of the Art processing plant
• A chance to implement world class quality standards on the site
• Excellent on-site benefits package
• Nett pay c£3,000 a month plus other benefits!
The job will involve:
• Control and overseeing all quality activities on the site, in a pro-active manner
• Maintenance of all systems and processes to the highest possible standards of Quality and Hygiene
• Ensure that procedures are in-line with SOP's both internally and externally
• Following procedures relating to BRC audits, HACCP, ISO 22000 and ISO 14001
This job will suit:
• An experienced hands-on QC Manager from the food production industry, not necessarily fish, who has significant experience and exposure to BRC audits and similar procedures/legislation.
• Able to deputise for the head of the fish processing unit in their absence
• Someone who is looking for something different and new, where your ideas will be valued.
• The ability to communicate effectively in English, with relevant applications encouraged from all over the world