|Job Ref:||204594791||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£27000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:21|
We are currently looking to recruit a Standards & Documentation Engineer for our site in the Milton Keynes area to manage product compliance documentation for the European product range.|
Responsibility for the Standards & Documentation Engineer include:
* Checking and maintaining the product documentation, Declarations of Conformity, Technical Construction Files, and Manuals etc.
* Monitoring EC Directives - EMC, LVD, ATEX, PED, REACH, RoHS, MSD for updates and changes.
* Monitoring the EC Official Journal for changes in Harmonised Standards applicable to the relevant Directives.
* Working with the engineers on site in Milton Keynes and overseas to ensure that all documentation required is kept complete and up to date.
* Proof reading documents such as manuals.
* Managing the standards library.
* Supporting product test activities.
Key requirements for the Standards & Documentation Engineer vacancy include:
* Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical engineering certificate, diploma or higher qualification
* Experience in CE marking and standards for electromechanical industrial automation products.
* Ability to work as part of a multicultural team
* Minimum 2 years relevant experience
* PC skills: minimum MS Word and Excel
* Excellent spoken and written English
* European language skills would be desirable but not essential
* Experience of testing - EMC, environmental etc would also be desirable but it is not essential
To apply for the Standards & Documentation Engineer vacancy please email your CV to Amo Rai (Automation Recruitment Specialist at Jonathan Lee Recruitment) at short listing for this vacancy will commence from Monday 26th September 2016. ar2015
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency