|Job Ref:||204597180||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £50000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||30/09/2016 02:22|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Hardware Engineer - ASIC Design, based in East Midlands, to join this fast growing Image and Video Processing research and development company. |
Due to significant growth they are seeking a Hardware Engineer - ASIC Design, to be involved in the entire ASIC design from micro architecture to trial synthesis.
Keys skills/experience for Hardware Engineer - ASIC Design:
- Degree qualified in a related discipline
- Good algorithmic understanding
- Industry standard ASIC flow and tools
- Understanding of low power design techniques
- Understanding of embedded system level design, such as memory and processor interfaces/buses etc.
- VHDL and Verilog based design
We are able to sponsor foreign candidates but you must have a very close match to the skills and experience required in order to be considered.
To apply for the Hardware Engineer - ASIC Design based in East Midlands, please send an up to date CV or call Dale Barnett on NA